How much will my home cost?
– To determine the cost estimate for your home the more information you can give us, the better. Site maps, plans and drawings are essential for accuracy and there is no good way to ballpark a figure without them. Imagine-It Builders is happy to help you generate the initial drawings and plans.
How much time will it take to build my home?
– Six months is the minimum for a simple construction home. More complex home sites and construction will take longer. Imagine-It Builders will not rush a project and compromise quality of our workmanship.
Can you help us with the design of our home?
– We have team of architects, builders, landscape artist who work collaboratively to turn your dream home into a reality. From start to finish our team is in contact with each other, making sure that not only do you end up with a beautiful home, but that all the pieces, interior, exterior and landscape work seamlessly together.
We are shopping around for contractors. Will you meet or beat your competitors bids?
– Imagine-It Builders does not competitively bid on projects. Competitive bidding generally leads to the use of sub-par materials and rushed construction with unpredictable workmanship. We pride ourselves on the quality of our product and will not compromise ourselves by offering a less than highest quality home for you.
How much is your fee on top of the actual construction costs?
– We establish a fixed percentage of the overall cost of the project for Imagine-It Builders fee. We keep an open book accounting policy so that you can see exactly what you are paying for, and when we discover cost savings during the course of construction, the savings go directly to your pocket.